Sunday, November 16, 2008

some raw pics!

Thought I would finally upload some pictures! I wish I had even more, but our camera sucks, and our computer has been giving us trouble lately... At any rate, after uploading the pictures to Curt's computer and transferring them to my USB stick, here are a few! I hope to be better about photographing my food in the future, to give you all a better idea about what I'm eating these days... although I am also thinking my food would look even MORE appetizing if our camera wasn't circa 2000 (note: we are asking Santa for a new camera this year). Enjoy all! :)

Here I am outside of Living Cuisine... the yummy raw food restaurant we ate at in Santa Monica for our anniversary! Not exactly a great picture of it....the inside was much cooler, but thought I would include it anyway :)
Here's a picture of the fabulously delicious raw apple pie I made awhile back... the piece of pie shows some raw caramel sauce drizzled over the top!




Last but not least.... a little salad I made Friday night. It's topped with dried cherries, thinly sliced pear, candied pumpkin seeds, and a tangy lemon vinaigrette!

No comments: