Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hanging out in the 'ham! (part 2)

Slowly but surely I am catching our blog up! (This statement seems to be a theme, I know). Things in Cali are going well... Curt and I are both super busy with school and having a great time hanging out with friends and enjoying the summer weather; though it would be nice if it were just a tad cooler. But, let's get back to life in Bellingham this summer, which had its own warm, sunny weather! Here's LuLu and I with the twins... I'm holding Lucy, and Alyssa has Maddie.
We enjoyed a super fun Stephan family BBQ in Brian and Lisa's backyard.... including delicious yummies and family photos. Here's our family... Lu, Curt, me, Lisa, Brian, and Kelli and Ethan with Lucy and Maddie. (We miss you guys sooooo much!)
Here are the Kolb's.....
And the Stephan's....
Here's Kelli and I with Lucy, trying to stay cool in the shade:
More cute babies!! Lu with Madeline, and Aunt Jani with precious little Lily! :) (Love that headband)


Curt also got a chance to do some fly fishing on one of his favorite rivers... the Methow! He and his dad took off for a 4 day weekend and had a blast... as documented in Curt's smile below :)

Here's Brian casting....

And showing off a great catch....
Hanging out on the river.....
Meanwhile, Lisa and I had a girls weekend over at Kelli's with the twins while the boys were gone, as Ethan was out of town for the weekend as well for a bachelor party. It was so fun hanging out with my adorable nieces! We had a blast uncovering some cute clothes, accessories and shoes for the girls.... and playing dress up! Maddie, love the Santa hat, tutu, and animal print flats-- you are so stinkin' precious!
Lucy was a little freaked out by her Santa hat and red tutu get-up however! hehe :) I couldn't resist posting this wide-eyed photo....

Hi Maddie-cakes! :)

Lucy sporting a little fro-hawk! :)

Before we had to leave Bellingham, Brian and Lisa treated us out to a delicious dinner at Mambo's in celebration of my having completed my elementary ed. and master's degree! Yay!! The dinner was a celebration in itself as my lasagna was to-die-for. MMmmmmmm. Thanks guys!! Here's Lisa, me, and Lulu.
Another table shot that included the boys too! Alex, Curt, and Brian....
One last departing family shot -- Alyssa, Lisa and Lucy, Me, Curt, Ethan, Kelli, and Brian with Maddie. (oh! and Molly dog) :) Love you guys!

No comments: