Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kelli's Visit & OC 1/2 Marathon

Well, it's been a little longer than I wanted to post some pics of Curt's sister Kelli's visit down to So Cal. I can't seem to stay caught up with this blog and our happenings in a timely manner! We had the BEST time when Kelli came down a couple weeks ago to see us and run the OC half marathon with her big brother. :) They ran awesome! (Ella and I served as cheerleaders). We also had a great time just relaxing and spending time together - whether in the car, overlooking the beach, sitting outside at a cafe, doing a little shopping, or eating takeout at home. Curt and I have got to get better at taking pictures - but here are a few to document our fun weekend with Kelli. :)

Curt nearing the finish line!
Curt's time for 13.1 miles... He got his goal- breaking 1:20! (reminder - I ran my half marathon in 2:15 last Oct., and I felt like I was going fast! haha...)
Curt and Kelli showing off their medals after the big race - Kelli did AMAZING too - and ran 13.1 in 1:50!
We ate lunch at this delicious Mediterranean/Italian restaurant in Manhattan Beach - it was glorious just sitting outside soaking up the beautiful weather.
We wandered down to the beach to sit and enjoy some ocean views before having to take Kel back to the airport :( Ella seemed to enjoy the sea breezes - and def the meet and greets with other dogs!


No comments: