Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let it SnOw!

The weather here in Walla Walla is crazy! Gorgeous, but crazy. My parents said they haven't seen snow like this since 1985. We are so excited to enjoy a white Christmas :) Thankfully we made it here last Saturday night... b/c I-84 from Portland closed 2 hours after we made it through, and has apparently been closed ever since! WHEW. Thought I'd attach a few pictures to share.... Merry Christmas everyone!

The front walk at my parents house.... check out that snow on the bushes!!

The snowy backyard... with little Charly (my parents poodle) enjoying the chilly weather.
The front yard.... You can barely tell where the street is!
Looking up my parents street.... Although they did finally plow the roads this morning.

1 comment:

Lowell & Julie said...

HI KATIE!!
I FOUND YOUR BLOG! Our intelligent little bloggeroo picked up your info on it's stats page. Wahoo!

Happy New Year! Glad to see that you enjoyed a white Christmas. We definitely didn't, but we're not complaining:)

How's life? How's school? How's Curt?

Congratulations on being an aunt..and to TWINS! Did you hear about the couple (white woman & black man) in the UK that just had their SECOND set of black and white twins? Pretty neat!

Well, you LOOK like you're doing great. No surprises there though. We met on an AIRPLANE and you looked gorgeous for crying out loud. Most people look like they've just been run over by a truck when they travel:)

Did I give you my email address? I am going to make this sooooo tricky and write it out for you in my secret little code that hopefully spammers won't pick up on:

first name: julie
middle name: renee
last name: taylor

put them all together with no spaces and add 'at gmail dot com' to the end. (do I pass the sneaky test?)

Looking forward to hearing from you!!